We are a village of folks who honor uniqueness and weave together individual passions with a team-focus on collective success.
- Winter break – office closed between Christmas and New Year’s
- Summer Fridays – office closes at 3pm on Friday in June & July
- Birthdays off (after one year anniversary)
- Health, dental and vision plans
- Annual performance bonuses
- 401(k) plan
- Time off for community service
We’re a fun-loving, energetic group that hangs out together during weekly team meetings, community hangouts, fitness classes, happy hours and company picnics. We also really love dogs, so bring your pooch in to meet the gang.
- Happy Hour every other Thursday
- Lunch every other Friday
- Complimentary beverages & snacks
- Career training programs
- Free parking at Corte Madera HQ
- Family & pet friendly!
Our HQ is located right off highway 101 in Corte Madera with plenty of free parking. It’s also walking distance from the Larkspur Ferry terminal and Golden Gate Transit bus stops and easily accessible from San Francisco, the North Bay and the East Bay.
Our office in Midtown Sacramento is right off the Elvas Freeway near bus lines and Sac Light Rail. Our NYC office is conveniently located in Manhattan’s Murray Hill neighborhood, in proximity to Penn Station and Grand Central Station.